Friday, June 3, 2011

Lyme Disease Support Meeting

Good News! Rep. Eric Hutchings has been invited to the Sat. June 11th meeting. And the Salt Lake Tribune just confirmed they will have a reporter at the meeting. Hope to see you there. We need to show the Utah legislation and newspapers that there are many with Lyme disease in Utah. Whether bitten here or not...we need to be recognized and treated here!!

Utah Lyme Disease Support Meeting
Saturday, June 11th 1pm-3pm
Alta View Hospital
9660 S. 1300 E.
Sandy, Utah [Exit 9000 S from I 15]

Guest Speaker: Dr. Victoria Sucher
of Integrated Healing Arts, Provo
Dr. Sucher is back by popular demand.
Her presentation last year of Lyme Disease was very thorough.
Dr. Sucher is up to date on the latest treatments of Lyme. She attends ILADS meetings in Washington, DC often.
This will be a very informative meeting. Dr. Sucher will answer all your questions about antibiotics and alternative methods.

The attachment in PDF format has more extensive information for non-Lyme people. Please print off copies to share with your family and friends. If possible please post in your community.

We also have a special treat from Jenny Bezzant. She is spokeswoman for NuSkin and will be sharing about BioPhotonic Scanners. These scanners measure the levels of antioxidants in your body. It lets you know if your supplements and medicine are working for you. She will have one available to use after the meeting in Room B.

Looking forward to seeing you there.
As always, delicious refreshments served.
If you have any questions, please contact utahlyme@q.com or 801-635-7272.

“Nu Skin’s BioPhotonic Scanner was recently on The Dr. Oz Show, click here to view.” Link is http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/cancer-fighting-antioxidants-pt-1)

1 comment:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete